Monday, May 21

Tony and Abby

Tony and I met at LDS Business College in 2004. We had a religion class together and I always thought he was such a "charmer". Out of my comfort zone I asked the cute boy out... of course he said YES! Our first date was to a BYU football game and we were engaged 6 weeks later! Pretty much love at first site, and I think Tony would agree as well!

We were married in the Bountiful Temple on March 3, 2005!! It was a beautiful and perfect day!! Since then we have traveled lots and have already lived in 6 states! (Utah, Cali, Iowa, Indiana, Idaho, and Oregon) Tony's job is in sales and every year (or twice in a year) we choose somewhere that he wants to sell.

I love so many things about my sweet husband. He has always been so good to me since day one! So many of our dreams together have already blossomed! I feel like our journey is so unique and I'm so glad I am sharing it with him.

No comments: