Tuesday, May 22

MY TOP 5

I thought I would rate my TOP 5 reality shows for the year.... since I am quite a reality TV freak!! It's great having one of my FAV shows on every night of the week!


#1 : Grey's Anatomy!! I liked how the season ended, just wish that George would have told Izzie that he LOVED her!


#2 : BACHELOR! -officer and a gentlemen... great ending, I was hoping for Bevin. We will see how long this couple lasts!










#3 : American Idol. Blake all the way!! Beep bop!





#4: Dancing With The Stars!! My mother in law got me hooked on this show..and its great!



#5: Notes from the Underbelly. i just started watching these episodes online (since I have nothing betta to do) its a fun reminder of how 'great' being prego for 9 whole months is!

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

I watch all of those but the last one. I didn't like how Grey's ended...Blake all the way...watching Dancing the with stars with The Husband right now! I can't wait until "So you think you can dance"!!!

*Abby* said...

I loved all of those! And notes from the Underbelly... super funny if you've gone through pregnancy!