Thursday, June 14

-home-sweet-home-


We are back from a great eight day trip to Utah! Jackson and
I had so much fun visiting grandma and grandpa and friends!
We went to the "new" IKEA store.. my first time being inside, and
LOVED it!! It took us about 1 1/2 hours to walk through it all.
My mom spoiled me with a pedicure and manicure and gave
Jackson lots of new cute things including swimming acces. for our
next trip to Cali in August.
We did temple work in the Bountiful Temple, saw Marshalls new
apartment and car, went to a cute movie, WAITRESS , shopped
in Park City, played with Sara, Cafe Rio, the whole bit! Jackson
had his first series of shots and was a trooper! His grandma
was there for support of course!



5 comments:

Debbi said...

Glad you had fun! That picture of the shots is so funny!

{Erica} said...

It looks like you had so much fun...I can't wait to hit all those places as well in the near future! Too bad we missed eachother out here :(.

Andrea said...

AbBy: I am sad we never took you to Ikea out here. It's a fun store. They have some great things for kids! Thanks for the package--Syd LOVED it! Andrea

Ashley K. said...

Did you get Bailey's message? She also loved her little package. She carried the card and chapstick around all night, and even slept with it! She kept saying "This is mine!!!"

I too love IKEA!I bought all of the plastic dinnerware for Bae. It is great.
Ash

{Erica} said...

Kso i'm looking at your photos again and the first one with you and your friend...the y mountain..my house is right below it! Does she live in the tree streets? what were you doing there?? crazy!