Sunday, July 15

so long..farewell..


I am currently in Utah and while I have been here visiting my
husbands office was transfered to North Carolina. Tony did all of
our packing and cleaning to make the move. I was very shocked
and quite sad when I found out that I wont be flying back to Iowa.
I will miss all the great friends that I have made, and the cute girls
from the ward that got me into the "blogging world"
We were just getting used to serving in the nursery and I was loving
my Wednesday play day at the mall etc.
Im excited for our new adventure (not too surprised we moved again)
I know we will like NC and that Tony will find success.
Thank you all for welcoming Tony and I, we're sad we had to leave
so soon. Have an enjoyable rest of the summer and I hope to
stay in contact with you on Blogger!

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

Yeah I heard you guys got transferred to NC ...SAD! I'm totally bummed you're not coming back...we were having so much fun! We'll for sure have to keep in contact :)

Anne-Marie said...

We're sad that you left, too! Best of luck and definitely keep up this blog!

Debbi said...

How sad! We've been gone for a while so I'm sad you won't be coming back. You'll have fun in NC - and just start up your own playdates I'm sure the girls there would love it too! Good luck!