Tuesday, September 18

alphabet posting

So I saw this fun idea on my cousins blog...everyday she is going to post something she loves with a letter in the alphabet, starting with the letter A and so on. So, I am going to try it out!

I might not blog everyday, but I will try until I reach the letter Z.


Today's A is for Altima! I recently purchased this cute car which I LOVE!
I did a little "trading" in/out while Tony was out of town... so I hope he likes it when he gets home....and Tony, if your reading this .. SURPRISE!
It has a great V6 engine, cd player, great trunk, automatic everything, and can go REal fast! A little treat!
Other A's I love are : Anthropologie Aloe, America, and Annabelle

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

congrats! yay for new cars! they are so fun and exciting!

Anne-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dev said...

Yeah! cute car... it's always nice getting a new "mommy and daddy" toy... I am excited you're doing the alphabet... it will be fun to see...

dev said...

hey... I forgot to ask... I am pretty sure you scrapbook... check out scrapbookusaexpo.com they do this in sandy twice a year... and it's SO fun! you get really really great deals on anything to do with scrapbooking.. they give away thousands of dollars of free stuff... and the women just scrap all day and all night...it would be fun to see you and Ali.. even your mom. It's a great girls weekend...