Sunday, September 9

down time...


I am really enjoying being back in my home. I am taking my sweet time
unpacking everything from summer..(Arizona, Iowa, and North Carolina)

Jackson seems to be adjusting well, or course. He has loved his new blue
chair (in pic) and is talking so much, I think it is because of all the color
that he sees in our house.
Last night we had a girls night with Becca and Grandma Hebo. They are so cute to little Jackson. Tony is in California for the next little while selling. He did go see BYU vs. UCLA and said it was great game. We are huge cougar fans!!

2 comments:

Ashley K. said...

Cute! D-man has a little chair like tha too. His is green. Wish I could have been there.

{Erica} said...

Love your house!! Someday we'll have a house too! You've had quite the busy summer indeed!! I love the picture of him in his Bumbo seat..what a cutie.