Tuesday, September 25

side note


Before continuing on with my alphabet blogging I had to interupt with my thoughts on BACHELOR!! So far, very impressed. I really like Brad and think he has great intentions on finding a wife. I think she may even be on the show!! My top fav are the girl that he gave the 'first impression' rose to, yellow dress chic, black and white dress chic, and i thought the girl that took off her shoes that thought she was too tall was cute... but she is already gone.

I hope he doesnt start kissing girls too soon and is smart with his picks. He's a hunk and has lots of potential so we will see what happens next week.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Abbs: glad to know you watched it. I thought about you the whole time. Could you believe the girl and the boob--I would have walked out if that had happened to me.
A

{Erica} said...

did you see that I gave you a shout out on my blog post about the bachelor? We missed you!

Anne-Marie said...

amen to that, girl and I am LOVING your ABC's!

Ashley K. said...

WHEN WAS IT ON???? I MISSED IT!!! WHAT!!!!????? CAN I WATCH IT ONLINE????