Wednesday, April 23

dont try this at home...

Is my husband the only one that thinks its funny to throw their son up in the air.... its one of those nightly things he does every time he walks in from work. Well, last night he was having so much fun with it that he threw Jackson up so high his head hit the spinning fan hanging from the ceiling. (AH!! ) With three stitches Jackson seems to be recovering well.
K, so that was all a joke... Im just hoping my mom reads this cause she is always so uptight with Tony playing around with Jackson. Sorry, I had to play a joke.

3 comments:

ashley knell said...

you're too funny. i really was worried there for a minute! glad he's okay:) let's play! call me.

Dawn and Spence said...

Haha WOW...I should have read the end first! :P

Grandma Syd said...

no apologies from Jackson's overprotective grandma!