Monday, April 28

Our weekend was a lot of fun. These are some random pictures from the last couple days. I love the one of him infront of the television. Of course its him watching Ellen dance her heart out.

This next one is cute cause he is such a climber. He played on his diaper boxes for atleast 30 minutes straight.

And this cowboy one is of course from unlce Regge. We always know when he is in the room because Jackson runs for the cowboy boots.











These cute pictures are of my best friends family that live in Fresno. The HALLS! Its been over 5 years and I finally got to meet all of them yesterday. They were so dang cute with Jackson.


And a family picute in front of The Fresno California Temple.


2 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Haha Ellen...I bet he loves it! My favorite is the family photo in front of the temple...I love how your cute little baby belly is finally starting to show! It looks like you guys are having a blast :-)

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Hey Abby! Thanks for the nice comment. We are very excited about a boy. And you have # 2 on the way! That's way exciting? When are you due?