Wednesday, April 30

cousins*

On our way to Fresno we stopped at The Kearns casa to spend the night. Its always a great time at their home and spending time with Bae and JD.

Jackson went crazy in their toy room... he is used to his one rattle, cell phones, and dvd cases. So thanks for the entertainment!

I love getting JD and Jackson together because I want them to grow up and be such close cousins. Even though we live far from them I just feel there is a connection with the both of them because they we born so close together and Ash and I were lucky enough to be prego together.
Jackson loved Gus too.... he LOVES any dog he can get his hands on! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Grandma Syd said...

They are SO cute! Nice that Gus is such a good sport.

Ashley K. said...

Cute! Please, I beg of you to email me all of these recent pics!!!

Dawn and Spence said...

Hahaha, LOVE that picture of Jax on top of Gus, what a ham!