Friday, April 11

What a TRIP !!

I'm finally getting a chance to
write about our great trip to
NEW YORK CITY!! Thank you mom for such a fun trip with the girls! We stayed at the BEAUTIFUL Roosevelt Hotel right down town.
(same place 'Maid in Manhattan' was filmed)

Every morning we had a delicious buffet breakfast then headed off to the streets to cram in as much as we could in 12 hours.

My mom surprised us with tickets to LITTLE MERMAID! I would recommend it to anyone... a magical broadway experience. Of course we made time for lots and lots of shopping!! (thats always a favorite part of the day) We also enjoyed and were treated by my mom to some really yummy restaurants!!

Heres a cute pic of the NYPD. They were very friendly.



This was great... we happened to be there over St. Patricks Day! Its not the most exciting holiday, unless youre IRISH of course. But, NY put on a really great and HUGE parade. My sis and I jumped in the parade for a quick second to snap a silly pic of being cheerleaders!


While we were there I surprised the girls with my "baby news" which was really fun!! So with Hayley and I both pregnant we had some fun/silly/random experiences!!


Probably one of my favorite experiences was going to THE TOP OF THE ROCK! Everyone has to do it, it is a sightseeing attraction. You take an elevator up 70 stories to view the great city! Its a great view of the statue of liberty and if you LOVE the city lights go in the evening for a spectacular view!
Can you tell I love NEW YORK!! I want to go back with Tony as soon as possible. I had such a blast and it was a great break from everything else. Thanks mom and dad!









4 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

What a fun trip! I'm so glad you finally posted all the cute photos! :-)

Dawn and Spence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Kate said...

I loved the chocolate place as well! It has the best chocolate. Luckily someone let me mooch off theirs because I wasn't willing to pay the hefty price. I'm a cheapy.:) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Bridget and Derrik said...

I LOVE NEW YORK! That's so fun that you guys got to go for a few days. I went in college to visit my friend that was a nanny and I remember running around for 4 days and not getting to see everything i wanted. There's just so much there. So Derrik talked to tony and we all really do need to go on a trip ASAP. When are you due???