Thursday, May 22










I am so excited to add PINK back into my life!!! We just found out on Monday that we are expecting a baby GIRL!!! We are so thrilled and cant believe its really true. When I went to the doctor I made her recheck and recheck cause I was certain Jackson was going to have a brother. She assured me that there were no 'extra' body parts and to start thinking PINK! During my ultrasound she also was so surprised how active my baby was being in my stomach.... I just laughed, and said "well Jackson is her older brother..and Tony is her daddy!" That must be where she gets her very active moves from. We are counting down the days and even though we still have four more months I am excited that I will finally not be out numbered. I know I can handle a girl, I just hope she is as easy as Jackson.

7 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Yay I am so excited for you guys! Congrats on the news! I can't wait to find out what her name will be! :-)

dev said...

yeah for girls!! you will have so much fun Abby... let me know if you need bows and clippies... ;)

dev said...

that was funny.... I couldn't figure out who Sara was...

Yeah, I make everything girlie from bows to flower clippies to beaded little socks... any picture that you have seen on my blog with one of my girls with something in their hair... I made it. Let me know what kind of stuff you like.... lace headbands... interchangeable headbands (my favorite...)big bows, little bows, big flowers, little flowers. I am a sucker for anything big... but others don't really like the big stuff.... anyway, just give me an idea of what you like and I will bring a bunch to Idaho. ~dev

Grandma Syd said...

I am so delighted for ME! Two little granddaughters to give Jackson a run for his money. We're going to have a ball.

Bridget and Derrik said...

YAY im so excited for you guys:) That is so exciting:) She is going to be a doll!!!! Hope summer sales are going great for you guys!!!

kate said...

YaHOO!! That is great you guys! We are so happy for you! How fun it will be to have one of each! Congrats!!!

What's her name gonna be?

{Erica} said...

YAY YAY YAY!! girls are so much fun! But I might be just a tad bi biased! :) She'll be darling that's for sure.