Tuesday, May 20

BIG points for Tony!!

Tony totally scored this Mothers Day with the gifts!! He bought me a beautiful bouquet of 15 purple roses. I have never had purple ones before so that was a great change!!

And this YUMMY delicious perfume from DKNY (thanks to Ben ) which I LOVE. The smell is amazing.

And this key fob for my Altima. Jackson sucked on our last one at it rusted inside and stopped working. We have been meaning to get one now for over 6 months and I was the happiest person when it came in the mail!! Key fobs are probably the most convienant thing in the world when you have carseats, groceries, diaper bags, ya know... your hands full.
But the best was the sweet card that he wrote me!! He is a good 'card writer' and expresses his thoughts a lot better that way. Im so lucky!

3 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Way to go Tony...what a good hubby!!

Ashley K. said...

Yay for my bro! That is what I like to hear!!!

Andrea said...

I LOVE when Drew writes for me too. It's so nice to read over and over! Way to be "T".