Thursday, June 26

LFO 2008

Get ready for lots of pictures of one of the funnest family reunions yet.... Location: Rexburg Idaho. A tradition that has been going for over 25 years!

This first picture is probably my favorite. Grandpa asked for all the primary kids to come up and sing I am A Child of God. I guess Jackson thinks he's 7 years old and needs to be apart of the action.

Jackson, Boo and Avery coloring together
Here is our annual candy toss. why not put Jackson in the sling shot to see how he would like it... right???? he hated it but Uncle Ben insisted on capturing a photo of this traumatizing moment.

Two of favorite girls!! Arent they gorgous.... like their moms!

A view from the 2nd floor during our church service.

Jackson enjoying his first time to the Spray Park!! I love his saggy swim diaper too.

One of Jacksons little buddies, Harrison. They are only a month apart in age. Jackson loved giving Harrison as many hugs as he could.

Mommy and Jackson.

Ali and Jackson after the Teton Marathon..... she is tired from the race but still looks great.

The family before the BIG RACE!! They all did great. My mom AND dad both took 1st place in their age division!! CONGRATS!! Our family enjoys running.

Outside the cabin getting some fresh air with the cousins!! There is over 100 of us now in the Larsen Family so getting together is such a HIGHLIGHT!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Abs--so fun! I am sad I missed you up there.

Hey, so a few things 1) did your family all run the full marathon? 2) Aren't those swim diapers the BEST? 3) Most importantly--how are you feeling?

A

Dawn and Spence said...

Awwww, I'm so glad you posted these photos!! It looks like you guys had so much fun, I wish we could have gone. On the other hand though, it gets me so excited for next year...we're gonna have a blast!!! :-)

Ashley K. said...

What are these swim diapers? Tell me tell me!!! You look fabulous, and Jackson is still as cute as ever, I can't wait to see the girl version of him! Wait.... that is you! Miss you!