Friday, July 11

Fun in the Sun

Isnt this picture so adorable. These two boys are my favorite and honestly Jackson is the happiest person when he gets to spend time with his dad.

Here's uncle reg takin jax down the waterslide. tony likes to joke that he flexes his muscles for every picture! HA :)
My boy has a GREAT love for water. We cant keep him out of it. The kiddy pool at the waterpark was great. He was running everywhere and enjoying the other kids as well.

This is the correct way to go down the slide.....

This is me going down the slide making a total fool of myself. I had to add this video clip cause it totally shows what a nerd I am.

And here are the boys racing down the slides (which they did over and over again)
We had a great day at the park. We went on the hottest day of the year... 112 !!

1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

That looks like so much fun! What a cute family you have Abby! And congrats on the new baby on the way! Heath