Thursday, July 24

momma mia

my mother is gorgeous.
she has 5 kids.
she is an AMAZING friend.
she makes yummy healthy food.
she is so funny, and doesnt know it.
she is the greatest grandmother
she has given me the gift of creativity,
and i love her for that.
she loves nature,
now that i have jackson
i remember the little things that i love
about her everyday.
she is very tidy and clean.
she is sooo good to my dad.
she's the boss.
she LOVES to travel.
she gives great gifts :)
she cares about everyone.
she is an amazing sister, daughter, and mother.
thanks for being a wonderful mom.
even through the hard times.
love you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM !!

4 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

I'll second that for sure! What a beautiful post Abby. Happy Birthday Syd!! :-)

dev said...

... and I will third it! :)

Your mom IS beautiful... Happy Birthday Syd!!

Andrea said...

Abby that was so nice!

Grandma Syd said...

Thank you SO much for the kind words! What a sweet daughter. Thanks for the darling package...I had a great birthday but today I am missing my grandkids. See you in 5 weeks! Love, Mom