Saturday, September 6

4 YEARS LATER...

My brother Spencer and Dawn were married yesterday in The Salt Lake Temple.


It was a beautiful day and Dawn looked gorgous!!
Jackson was a hit in his tuxedo and looked so handsome.


Ali and beautiful Annabelle. She is just 3 months old and the best little baby ever.

SNARR GIRLS!!



It was such a great day and I am so happy that my brother is finally married. They dated for over 4 years so we know Dawn VERY well and are so glad she is FINALLY in the family.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Abby--how fun! I am sure that you were happy to be there with your family for such a special day.

Always LOVE your updates.

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Thank you for the pictures!! We were so bummed we couldn't make it and so bummed we missed you guys when we were there last week. We heard the wedding was beautiful and my mom said Jackson thought she was his Grandma...she was in heaven with all the cuddling she got! When your mom was here Harrison was confused too, he kept looking from my mom to your mom! It was hilarious. We love and miss you guys. Can't wait for your angel to arrive : ) Love, shar

Dawn and Spence said...

Awww...I love you Abby! And I love that you ALREADY have a post about our wedding, you're the best!! I'm so happy to FINALLY be a Snarr! :-)

Ashley K. said...

Jack looks so handsome! I love the pics at the temple. So cute...

p.s. you look as beautiful as ever.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Seriously, the picture of jackson suspened on the hand.. WHAT THE??? Gives me heartburn just looking at that!!

And Ali and Annabell, that picture melted me...

So happy to see wedding pictures on your blog.. I can't wait til they post them on theirs!!
You looked awesome at the wedding, by the way... you are such a goddess