Wednesday, December 17

MR. MOM

I have to brag....because I honestly have the greatest husband! He truely is such a great father to our children. Ever since Kensington was born he has totally stepped it up (he was great before) and has been so helpful. He cleans the house, does laundry, ALWAYS does the dishes, changes all of Jacksons diapers, and still makes time to be a great husband too. Jackson and Tony have become VERY close and I am so grateful that he is home everyday to play and entertain our busy boy!



Thanks babe for being our #1 dad and husband. Love you boo.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Dawn and Spence said...

I will have to second that! I am always amazed at what a wonderful husband and father he is. Way to go Tony!

P.S. You're a pretty dang good mom yourself my dear ;-)