Saturday, January 17

BRING IN THE NEW YEAR

2009 is here and I'm ready for NEW GOALS!! Well, I'll be the first to admit that one of my goals for 2009 is to exercise more/lose 10 pounds. The 2nd baby has hit my body a little differently and this time Ill have to work to get the weight off.
So with my new goal of dropping some pounds I had to think of pros/cons of how this is going to happen.

--we could get a one year family gym pass which is lots of $$$ and half of it would be wasted when we go out for the summer. Plus I hate how you have to feel cute if you are going to the gym.

--I could run outside and push the stroller, but it is still freezing. I cant wait till spring for the temp to change

--I could buy lots of diet foods but that even gets sick after 2 weeks. I cant drink slim fast for too long.

--my beach Body dvds are getting annoying, and Tony's POWER90X dvds are way to grueling.

SO I BOUGHT THIS :


Here's to 2009 and to staying FIT!! I can still attend to my children and work out on MY own time. This bad boy gets up to 12mph , generates your daily workouts, folds up, power incline, and EVEN has an IPOD dock with speakers so I can jam to my music.

Good luck to everyone who is shedding the weight!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats Abby! I would love a treadmill. Which one did you get?

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

You have inpsired me!!! I MUST begin my diet tomorrow!!!