Sunday, January 25

Snarr Family Vacation


These pictures are from a GREAT trip that we took last month with my family to BOSTON. We had the best time and it was so fun to spend a week together. Everyday was so busy with fun things to do. Fenway Park/Freedom Trail/shopping/Jazz+Celtics game/wedding/sight seeing were just a few of the things we did. There are 14 of us now so traveling all together was quite the experience. Lots of hours were spent in the car telling Chuck Norris jokes or teasing Dawn about her great Verizon service :) I'm so glad we were able to take a trip together!



BOSTON MARKET

FOLLOWING THE RED LINE ALL ACROSS TOWN


GIRLS

INSIDE THE MARRIOTT HOTEL LOBBY


KENSINGTONS FIRST PLANE RIDE

BROWN UNIVERSITY


JAX IN A BASEBALL MIT

4 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

Looks like you had so much fun. So, I recently have been carrying Wyatt in the Bjorn. Does it hurt your back? How do I make it not hurt as much? I might be going on a plane with Wyatt soon to a cold city. Any tips? I love how you wrapped her up to. Let me know!

The Taylor Family said...

Love the pictures! I hung out with your dad at Great Clips and he told me all about the trip!!! I am so sorry about the vinyl over the holiday. I have literally
LOST my mind! Please forgive me and call me another time.

Janica and Dan said...

Congrats on the kids! You have such a cute family!! My sister gave me a gift card to get a pedicure with Julee and now we live few houses down from her. Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Dawny said...

Thanks for posting these pics Abs! I hope to have ours updated soon ;-)