Sunday, February 15

A Fabulous FUN Filled Day !!

My day started at 7 AM
It went perfectly.
Tony took me to this beautiful spa...
where I spent the next 4 hours.
steaming bubble bath
full body massage
relaxation in the sauna
skin treatments
exfoliating facial
I came home to 24 beautiful ROSES
And this darling/creative assortment of balloons

23 balloons with 23 reasons why he loved me.
On my 23rd BIRTHDAY!

He read them all to me.
It made me cry.

We then got ready and he took me to my fav...
CHEESECAKE FACTORY
where I ordered delic Lettuce Wraps!
(I get them everytime)
We went for dessert at Baskin Robbins
with our friends Dave and Heidi Perry
And watched Boise State stomp all over Utah State
Thanks Tony for a great HEART day and Birthday.
I felt so special.

7 comments:

Janica and Dan said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines/Birthday! I’m so jealous! I LOVE the pictures of your little girl in her Valentines outfit! So cute!

Unknown said...

I suck... I actually was going to call you on the 13th because I was thinking about you and didn't want to forget. And then I did! I hope you had a fabulous Birthday! It sounds like you did! Way to go Tony!!!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Abby! What a sweet husband...those Hyde men really know how to treat a lady, don't they!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Happy happy birthday sweet Abs!! I love you so much, you are such a wonderful mommy and I it makes me so happy to see you in your element and loving life and being spoiled by your husband and surrounded by your most ADORABLE kids!! You are blessed and I am blessed to be your cousin! This was such a great post and now with my birthday coming up, I'm just gonna sit Ryan in front of your blog and say,"if you need any good ideas....READ THIS!!"

I can't wait to meet sweet Kensi...oh my goodness, those tutu pics were seriously too much!! Give her and jax big cuddles for me! Love you sweetie, shar

Allison McDonald said...

way to go tony... i think that he and mark need to have a talk about birthday surprises...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is such a sweet hubby! I need to show Brian that post, Tony needs to give him a lessen in sweetness.

amy said...

Sounds like a perfect day Abby and like you have a husband who adores you! Miss you guys!!