Friday, March 20

What have the Hydes been up to ??

Its been a great two weeks. We have spent most of the time in Utah visiting family/Tony doing work. My parents have been nice enough to lets us stay (and invade) their home. My kids have had lots of quality time with their Grandma!!

Lunch with my favorite person ever : Miss Sara Hall

A girls day- with shopping-eating-lots of catching up-kids photo shoot! We sure missed Ali and Brit.

LOTS and LOTS of cousin time. Jackson loves being around other kids so it has been so fun seeing Annabelle.




Tony has spent the last week in Arizona at Baseball Spring Training with the Snarr boys. It has been 90 degrees. They have seen the Angels, Diamond Backs, Giants, Cubs and Dodgers.

I'm on the Enrichment Committee, so this month I was busy with the RS Birthday Party... decorating the centerpieces with different party themes.


Jackson and I went on a date to Disney On Ice. It was a great time, with great seats (front row of course) and so fun to see Jacksons excitement!


Watching LOTS and LOTS of Basketball. Jackson sat front row!! We cheered on Vallivue and JJ.


So lots of pictures, I know, but this is the easiest way to give my sister Ali and update. We cant wait till you are back in the country!

3 comments:

Dawny said...

Hey, the more pictures the better! :-) They're all great pics too...especially the one of Annie, Jax, and Kensi. I miss them already!

Andrea said...

Abby--I love all of the pictures too! Your centerpieces were great.

Ashley K. said...

Love all those pics! Mom and Dad look so cute. :0

Those centerpieces are to die for.