Monday, April 20

Weekends are our favorite time here at the Hyde house. Tony has time off work and we make sure the calendar is planned. We went to the fair! We bought lots of tickets, got in our first line and found out Jacksons was 2 inches too short. (for every ride) He was totally sad, but Tony made it up to him by playing almost every game and winning lots of obnoxious prizes!! We loved the petting zoo, the food, and entertainment. Kensinton had lots of friends in the stroller with her by the end of the night!

Sitting in the fire truck.

2 comments:

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

OHHHH! I am from the Puyallup Stake, I LOVE THAT FAIR! I am so jealous that you are in Seattle! Have fun, the summers there are GORGEOUS!!!

Debbi said...

Hey Abby - you might not remember me, I met you in Iowa, but I love the Puyallup fair! We moved to Washington last summer, we are in Utah right now until the end of may, but if you are still in Washington when we get back maybe we can get together! Hope you are having fun, my family says it's been great weather there this week!