Thursday, May 14

girl power

I've been putting Kensi in ponytails and burettes lately, so this morning I decided to put one of her larger bows on her head. I also threw on a headband to pull my bangs back so I could get some cleaning done. I was in my room making the bed, picking things up off the ground and straightening the stuff on the dresser and decided to go out and check on the kiddos in the family room. Jackson had gone into Kensi's room and grabbed one of her headbands and was now playing with her on the ground. Poor guy is stuck with girls all day that I think we're rubbing off a little on him! I had to snap a picture of this moment, we all wore headbands the rest of the morning.

3 comments:

kate said...

That's cute, Ava gets into mine everyday and lately she says "ba-yetts" and as soon as I put one in her hair she takes it out again.

Andrea said...

Abby--I love that he wants to be a part of everything.

How are the fish?

Ashley K. said...

love it.