Monday, October 22

my favorite J !

Of course J stands for Jackson at our home!! Next week he will be
7 months old. Its hard to believe its gone by that fast. I remember
the moment he was born, and being so excited to finally be a mom
to this precious little baby.
Jacksons favorite things lately have been : drinking juice, laughing,
crawling, taking baths, and playing with other babies!
We love our handsome son and are thrilled he is part of the family.

( I had to add this photo. You know those moments when you look
away for just one second and turn back around and your child has
done something crazy. This was my moment with Jackson. I looked
away for a split second and then found he was devouring pumpkin gutts!
....anything he can put in his mouth and attempt to eat, he will !! )

1 comment:

Andrea said...

He is way too cute! I just wanna kiss 'im.