Sunday, November 4

catching up

I wanted to update the events of the last couple weeks and

include the alphabet as well. K - is for Karaoke!! We just returned
from a great cruise and one of my highlights is watching my husband sing!

While on our cruise we traveled to many places, one of my favorites was
Lovers Island. A beautiful private island with one of the most
beautiful beaches I have ever seen. L is for Lovers Island!

Our next stop is M for Mazatlan!! We spent the day touring,
swimming and shopping (of course) It is so beautiful.

I love the letter N : Never ending shopping! Its great
finding deals and gifts..anything you want!!

This vacations deserves the O !! Ocean baby!
Its amazing that over 71% of the world is covered in water.
More than half of this area is over 3,000 meters (9,800 ft) deep.

P is for Princess Cruise Line. enough said...
R is for Romance/relaxation! Tony and I loved
spending a week together just the two of us.
It was such a great getaway.

Now that I've covered 7 letters hopefully you get an
idea of what our cruise was like!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very nice Abs! Tell me about the hand-holding picture.

Ashley K. said...

So jealous! I am glad that you are home safe. We wern't sure if you were coming through or not...
How did Jackson do?