Thursday, May 1



Funny story: I was feeding Jackson some cheerios yesterday and he was seriously eating them SO fast. I couldnt understand why he wasnt choking and how he could get like 8 cheerios down in 3 seconds. Well a minute later he opened his mouth really wide because he wanted more. To my surprise I saw more teeth!!! I didnt even know that he had grown the ones in the back already. He is chewing like a big boy and this whole time I thought he just had his cute little front teeth. Poor kid went through a teething stage and I didnt even know it. Ha, thats something I would not look for. So, he has 10 teeth now and who knows when he'll get more! (sorry the pic of his mouth is a little weird, he wasnt cooperating too well with my fingers in his mouth) :)

1 comment:

Dawn and Spence said...

Wow, that's nuts! So cool though! Your cute little Jackson is growing up :-) So we finally got to Texas and it's sooo hot and humid, holy cow! I'm glad to be out of the snowy cold weather though. We miss you guys!