Sunday, June 15

Day at the ZOO.






On Monday my parents took Jackson and I to the ZOO for the whole afternoon. It was the perfect day with great weather and Jackson really enjoyed himself. We rode the train, saw giraffes, elephants, monkeys, the white alligator, lions, zebras, and birds (and many more) we also had lunch, and grandma took Jackson on his first carousel ride. I love visiting home for the summer and watching my son get to know and love his grandparents. We will be making many more trips to the ZOO !

4 comments:

Dawn and Spence said...

Is that Hogle Zoo? I can't believe how nice and fancy it looks now. Lagoon better be up and running when I get back to SLC, I want to take Jax on a few of those rides. He almost looks old enough to appreciate and like it. The pic with the bronze Gorilla is the sweetest...he'll love that one in a few years.

Brandon and Katie said...

Cute!! It was so fun seeing you at the reunion. You're such a cute mom. Jackson is a doll!! I wish we could see each other more often but these blogs are great. I can see Jackson grow up even though I only see him once a year. Love you abb!

{Erica} said...

i can't get over how big he is...crazy!! And you're so cute pregnant...I wish I looked that when I was pregnant!

Grandma Syd said...

We loved it too. Next stop..Lagoon!