Saturday, July 5

4th of July Celebration

I think this is my new favorite picture of Jackson. He was so happy to see fireworks, like it was the greatest thing on earth. I was just happy that he wasnt feeling sick. Its been four days but I think the bug is finally gone.

He is so patriotic in his new shirt from G&G ! Thanks!

I couldnt get over how cheerful he was last night!! He is the greatest little guy.

Everyone was given little flags last night, jax thought he should take everyones flag that was sitting around us.
This video clip is darling. Tony was doing the wave with Jackson and every time it came around Jackson was tossed up in the air. Watch his face the whole time, its cute!! We went to the Baseball Field last night for the game and fireworks. There have been so many fires in Cali lately that they only allowed a few firework shows this year.... I think we picked a good one.
We spent the earlier part of the day having a bbq by the pool. Tony got half the day off so Jackson was in heaven (me too) to have a boy around.

No comments: