Thursday, April 16

Easter flew by

Easter came and went too fast this year. I even forgot to take pictures of my kiddos in their Sunday attire. Jackson thought the easter eggs were pretty neat, he liked the treats inside even more. We didnt even attempt teaching him about the bunny but maybe next year. It was his first time in nursery at our new ward. When I went to pick him up the leader said "he has a few scrathes on his face, sorry we're a littly rowdy around here." I thought it was a little strange. Well, its been four days and you can still see his scratches so I think we will wait and take our delayed Easter pics in a couple weeks..and I think I will be spending a lot more time in nursery to figure out who the bully is.
Below are a few photos of another Snarr shindig to celebrate! It was fun.


Im pretty proud of Jacksons green Monsters Inc egg. The Snarrs are a little funny about creativity but I think we did a pretty good job.

Ever had a easter basket on wheels? We had only been in WA for about 48 hours so this is what the easter bunny aka me came up with.

My sister spent her Easter on the Sea of Galilee. Isnt she beautiful. She loves taking extreme photos, I think this one of her TOPS them all!

5 comments:

Dawny said...

That picture of Ali is one of my all-time favorites. :-) She is beautiful indeed! I actually like your little easter basket on wheels....you're so creative! And I'm sure Jackson loved everything regardless. I'm glad you had a great Easter!

Brandice said...

Ali certainly is beautiful, and creative, and talented. Even the ideas for the pictures are amazing. Sounds like the creativity runs in the family. Cute eggs! And the easter basket on wheels is awesome. I couldn't find Drew's basket anywhere so he got a mop bucket. (I put a bag inside it so it wouldn't be all gross.)

Cheri said...

I love the Snarr's creativity. Your family is awesome.

Andrea said...

Sorry about the scratches--that's a bit disconcerting.

I love the Ali picture and the monster egg was fab!

The Taylor Family said...

I love your Easter basket on wheels! So cute! It makes collecting them so much easier!! I love that picture of Ali! When does she come home??