Saturday, April 11

My life for the next 5 months....

For those of you who follow my blog (thanks mom) know that every summer our family moves for Tonys job. I always try to jump in with both feet hoping to have a great experience. We cram every important item into our tiny altima and hit the pavement to a new state. Its hard packing light(just a few outfits each) but it makes laundry and cleaning so much easier. Summer time is always fun and I spend the majority of time with my kids. Well, by the pictures you can tell that we moved to SEATTLE!! I am very excited about this... I must say it beats Fresno anyday. So here's to the next 5 months! p.s. come visit.




A new tradition for us is the Lavender Sour!

This sign made us miss "our" very own RHC that we love so much.


A (HUGE) shout out to the Hill Family! We sure wish you were still here.


6 comments:

Dawny said...

I was just barely telling your mom today that I hope you post some pics soon...and here they are! :-) You are so lucky that you get to spend the summer in Seattle...I love that place! My sis may be flying me out this summer to watch their kids so I might get to come visit! Your pics are so adorable. Can't wait to see more. :-)

Unknown said...

absterbaby- you look SO good! I love your outfit and your hair looks so cute with the bangs and it's all dark. I miss you guys, I really hope that I can come see you this summer!!! (work on mom) ali
p.s. the handstand picture cracked me up...I haven't seen you do one for a long time!

Andrea said...

JEALOUS. ABOUT. SO. MUCH.

Lavender sours, the market . . . have so much FUN!

Thank you for posting my house (wiping a tear).

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Abby- This is Brittney Pond...Schaefermeyer! Seattle is WAY fun!! Marc and I stayed there for a week for a business trip of his and I loved it! Plus we stayed right across the street from the cheese cake factory...cheese cake every night! haha! Have so much fun! Email me and I will add you to my blog...SunnyDay2118@hotmail.com

Brandon and Katie said...

abbs!! love love love Seattle. We went there last year for Brandon's birthday and I could walk through Pike's Market all day!!! That'll be so much fun. Brandon's brother is going to sell in Portland with Ben this summer so that should be fun. You guys are planning on coming on the cruise in December right?

Ashley K. said...

What a cute post! I loved the handstand pic as well!